A Funeral notice is just one fitting tribute to a life
If the responsibility of documenting the life of someone has come upon you, there are several ways you can go about this, traditional approach (normally placed in the back of pages of a newspaper). Today, people are more and more choosing to create a printed piece that beautifully outlines the life of the person. A great option for a memento that can be appreciated and cherished by friends and family forever.
Putting this together can be challenging, it’s an emotional rollercoaster so making sure you can depend on someone who can do it properly is a must.
Their life documented
We can help you through this process, simply provide us with a series of memories or important stages through their life and we will design an appropriate respectful homage to commemorate their achievements.
If you’d like to talk to one of our graphic designers about a funeral notice, contact us today.
Some ideas on how to get started
– Photographs ( new and old ) that timeline their journey from a very young age
– Certificates, diplomas or document that represents a meaningful moment in their life
– The words to a favourite poem or song
– A chronology of their life
– A personally written summary of the persons life, visual representation ideas of their hobbies and passions